Physiotherapy San Bartolomé offers high quality treatment of all your back and neck problems, sports injuries and general musculoskeletal conditions. We provide personalized complete patient care and our aim is to get you moving again and feeling your best as soon as possible.
The clinic is situated centrally on the island of Lanzarote in the village San Bartolomé, easy to get to within a 15-20 min. drive from anywhere on the island.
Physiotherapy San Bartolomé helps you recover from:
- Back- & Neck Pain, disc problems, sciatica
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports Injuries
- Rheumatism and Arthritis
- Ankle sprains and muscle strains
- Pins, needles or numbness in arms & legs
- Work related injuries
- Fractures, traumas, Pre & Post Surgery rehab
Treatments we provide:
- Sports Massage and Deep Tissue Massage
- Spinal and Peripheral Mobilisations
- Acupuncture Treatment
- McKenzie Method for back pain, sciatica and disc problems
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Posture correction and Core Stability Training
As well as having extensive knowledge and experience in treating a variety of injuries our Physiotherapist Danielle Hooijschuur is fully qualified, insured and registered with the Canarian Society of Physiotherapists (COFC) and the Spanish Health Service (Servicio Canario Salud)
Our treatments are on a one-to-one basis and have a strong hands on focus. For long term benefit of your recovery exercises and postural corrections are provided.
If you have further questions regarding our treatments send an email to
or call our physiotherapist on Tel. nr: (0034) 667.929.041